Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fall colors in Spring.

Hi Nancy - Thanks soooo much for making our wedding so beautiful. You and Mars were definitely my favorite vendors. <3 ADA & CHRIS

This is soo cute. I'm not a dog person, but if I was, I would so have my dog part of the wedding.



The bride wanted her ceremony clean, simple and elegant. Just a few petals and fabric swagging in white, was perfect.




I love the fact that the bride Ada choose colors that you might think are only appropriate for late summer or fall. She choose to go with a very clean white on white for the reception decor. With hints of burgundy and mango. Her reception was in a local museum, so the art surroundings where the primary decor.


Mars entertained the guest that night.

PHOTOS PROVIDED BY HAPPY PHOTOS
888-299-1888 :)

No comments: