Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SWEETEST PERFECTION PHOTOS

I know I was suppossed to blog about our February Sweetest Perfection event some time ago, but as always, we seem to get super busy super fast. So here we go, photos from our event. Please take a look at our collaboration with our fellow collgues. We had such an amazing time, and we truely appriciate each and ever vendor that was there to help make our event another successful one. The inpiration of course was during the time Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie came out. I too,was very much inspired by the James Cameron film, Avatar. I love the bright colors and different textures, and I wanted to incoorporate that into the decor. We pulled it off with the help of our amazing designing team.




















Just to name a few of the vendors who were involved in the event:
Yours truly:
FLOWERSONMARS
CHARM EVENT DESIGN
WHITE FEATHERS EVENT
LUMINAIRE PHOTOGRAPHY
MORE THAN JUST WEDDINGS
PARTY KING RENTAL
JESSIE SILLAS MAKE UP ARTIST
J'ADORE FLORAL DESIGNERS

I promise I will get the links up very soon!!!

No comments: